stolen tools

robert goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:34:36 -0600

Where was his truck parked?  If it was in a public area such
as a shopping mall these places are often under video
surveillance.  If this was the case you had better hurry,
tapes are often erased and reused with in a few days if
there are no crimes reported.  I would suggest notifying all
of the area pawn shops and consignment stores immediately.
They are a common place for laundering stolen goods.  Such
things are often sold for drug money.  Pass out a complete
description along with a couple of photographs. Most shop
clerks haven't got a clue what a tuning hammer is let alone
any other piano tools.  If you have serial numbers that
always helps too.  Good luck!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV.