replacing upright liftrod hanger

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:38:29 -0600

Clyde,

It's been a long time since I've done one of these but I have a couple
of thoughts/questions.

Why do the hooks need replacing? Is one or more broken? Is the pad
between the two pieces missing/worn out? Could you make the bass
dampers lift sooner by replacing the pad between them and then
regulating the damper lift by bending some wires?

Has it been too long for me to be responding to a question like this?
Am I missing something? Entirely possible. It's gotten entirely too
close to freezing today for a location like Houston! :-)

Avery