Flag-poling: a way of life, or...?

Jon Rhee jrhee@fai-arch.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:32:50 -0500

Tom,

Your right,  Randy does caution against poor practice of manipulating
the pin "playing the slot machine" or randomly yanking downwards on it.
It's possible that I have a more updated version of the course but in the
tuning video George Defebaugh demonstrates proper manipulation of the pin.
I don't have the course in front of me (I'm at my real job-UGH) but when I
get to it I'll get you a page number on that material.  I'd be interested to
compare notes..

Jonathan Rhee
Weymouth, MA