PTG Journal We're spoiled

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:32:07 -0800

Dale,
Thanks so much for your kind words.  (It's nice to be appreciated.)  We have
all been working hard to continue to improve and give you a high quality
publication.  I must add that the more contributions we get from the
membership, the better our content will be.  Please keep those articles,
tips, notes, etc. coming in!  And thanks much.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 6:54 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: PTG Journal We're spoiled

            List

           LATELY  I've been reading a reeeeeeeeeeealy high quality
proffessional publication that has improved remarkably over time. Not only
is  the content, var
          ,  varied      interesting and well presented but I've also
noticed  a surge in graphics quality and creativity for some time now.  And
unlike some
           publications with there grainy amateurish photo quality this
publications close up color photography work is stellar(that means clear and
easily seen)
           Duh Dale!
              Yeah you guessed it it's our PTJ monthly journal. Ever tried
to do anything like this on a monthly deadline basis? What a job!!!!!!!!
Bravo Ptj staff

              I 've been particularly impressed over the past two terms of
editors that ther has been a very noticeable and successful attempt at a
broad range of
           subjects and format.
                    Of paticular delight to me recently was the two
insrtallments of shop trade secrets by John Hartman. Really John that was a
thorough and practical
           step by step on article adjusting  Steinway sostenuto . I always
dread them and it was a pleasure to have a clear and concise procedure
complete with
           crystal clear photos. Must be new equipment.
              I also aprreciate the round table forums and BobHofs efforts
at providing enough rebuilding material between the pages. Thanks!

            Keep up the excellant work and the forward mommentum into the
21st century. This journal has made me a TON of money

              Best ----Dale Erwin----Anybody else?????????