Roger Weisensteiner Update

Kent Swafford, RPT sec@ptg.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:14:35 -0600

------ Forwarded Message

Dear Family & Friends,

Just want to let all of you know what is happening up to this point. Some
more distressing news.  Roger now has a blood clot and infection in the
right arm where there was a new line put in 3 weeks ago, after the first one
got infected.  He is to see a surgeon today to find out what they will do
with this. The Bone Marrow Transplant is going to be the 11th or the 12th.
They will start preparing Roger on the 4th or 5th.  There is to be testing
on the donor today.  We will know definite dates I assume by the weekend.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who either have called or
visited Roger since my last email.  It has helped his spirits tremendously.
If you are wondering why I am home on Thursday, I got a cold last weekend
and can not be around Roger, so I am at home trying to get over this in a
hurry.

Will be in touch.

Love to all,

Mary Jane