Digital camera suggestion?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:59:15 -0500

Dan,
    I bought a Casio QV-3000EX that I absolutely love! It is a 3.3
megapixel which allows me to print an 8X10 with no discernible
pixelation and I can zoom in much farther than that. All this without
any software enhancements. The biggest plus in my opinion is the fact
that the storage medium is an IBM micro drive. The camera comes with a
340 mg. drive but 512 and 1 Gig are also available. I take roughly 255
of the highest resolution shots before I have to transfer the images to
my hard drive. The highest resolution is 2048 X 1536. It will also use
Compact Flash media but i don't know why you would want to. Still it's
nice to know that you can. It will also do short 30 sec movies but no
sound. All in all one heck of a camera IMHO.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net