Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:06:39 -0600

At 07:00 AM 11/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>At 07:48 11/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 10:41 PM, sid blum wrote:
>>
>>>   If it's a repeat customer with tons of junk on the piano I sometimes
>>>clear it off  myself and leave it in a very neat disorganized mess.
>>>They
>>>usually get the message.
>>
>>And sometimes there's a note on the piano "Please put everything back on
>>the piano when you're done"!
>>Patrick

"Just come in, the door will be unlocked. Leave a bill on the kitchen table".
The stereo system was sprawled across the top of the upright, including two
large speakers.

The piano did not get tuned that day.

Jon Page