Ellington piano

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:28:01 EST

Hello Jim,

   Do you have anymore information that you can share
on the Ellington Piano.  It has always been my impression
that their grands were about as good as the Baldwin.
I am recording all the post on this and other brands to be a
part of the Foundation.  Jim if we don't do this now it will be
lost forever. I am not only thinking about today or tomorrow
but also 10, 20, 100 years from.  This information gets more
important as time goes be.  This is a way to keep the records
straight.
     This request goes to everyone,  We do need as much
detailed and documented information as we can get.

      The   PTG  FOUNDATION   is not only well -- but working
  We need YOUR help.
     P.S.
      To all those that I have sent vintage parts and asked only
 that you send what they are worth to you,  to the FOUNDATION

Thanks,
Jack Wyatt