Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:33:36 +0100

Jeannie Grassi wrote:

> Phil,
> I don't live in the northeast, but I "train" my clients by reminding them of
> their appointment the day before and gently requesting that they remove all
> of their personal items off of the piano for me before I get there.  (The
> compulsive types also dust before I get there.)  My long-time clients know
> the routine now and do it automatically.
>
> jeannie

Thats because you live in the Great NorthWest Jeannie :) There, as is well known
to all, people are more open towards behavioral conditioning. I think it has to
do with all that Starbucks coffee they sell up there.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.