Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:10:58 EST

In a message dated 11/30/2001 12:10:38 AM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> Coast guys get them trained to be that way?
> >
> > Any day now, I'll be helping to clear a 50 piece nativity scene off the
> lid
> > of a piano, I'm sure..happens every year.
> >
> > Phil

Hi:
Had a fully-loaded 25 gallon aquarium sitting on a first-time tuning grand
the other day.

I took one look and said "no way" am I going to touch that tank.  No one else
was home so I had to reschedule for another day.  Will charge the customer  a
service call fee when I tune the piano next week(in addition to the tuning).

Bob Bergantino,RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio