Symantec's Instr. and file eliminating the virus.

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:47:11 -0600

List,

    Thanks to all who've tried to help but the virus won't even
let me download the fixmtx file fix.
    So it looks like it's going to have to go to a computer shop.
Don sent extremely detailed instructions from Symantec but
at my level of knowledge about DOS, etc., I'd probably mess
things up even more if I tried to do it.
    Thanks again. I'll let you all know what happens.

Avery

P.S. Don't forget about the time change tonight. :-)