interval names

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:26:28 -0600

Newton:  Just for the fun of it, I actually tried ordering a set of flats
from APSCO several years ago.  The lady at the other end told me that she
didn't see them listed in their supplies......  I don't know whether to
blame her or the computer for that.  Gotta admit I did get a good laugh
out of it, turned into a "good" boy, and told her to try sharps instead.
(Even gave her the correct part # that time.)

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
On Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:22:41 -0400 Newton Hunt <nhunt@optonline.net>
writes:
> You do Jim.  Try buying a flat at your local piano supply store. :)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.