blacks

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:25:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/01 6:15:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
rbeaton@initco.net (Dick Beaton) writes:

> Yeah and tune the dang thing, collect your bux and go the next one.

Yep, that's how y'all handle all them PSO's and them pukey M&H consoles.

I'm beginning to understand now why so many have said that they could not
understand the *simplest* of temperament instructions.  the firt thing
everybody wants to know is what the *numbers* are.  I learned everything I
know from PTG, I just wonder why so many others never learned much at all.

Don't look for me in Chicago, it will be at least another 30 years before
more than a few people will ever understand much of anything I have to offer.
 By that time, I'll be too old to teach it.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin