Re; interval names

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:55:00 -0700

"Susan, Respectfully, The reason I will chose not to learn a different
way of identifying intervals is that in 28 years of service not one =
customer
has entered into discussion on this topic. Like many on the list I =
strive to
keep abreast on our latest techniques and materials, run a business, =
care
for a family etc. etc. I mention this realizing everyone has these
obligations and perhaps more, so if you don't mind I'll call a third a
third, not a diminished  fourth, blissful in my musical ignorance and =
spend
my "learning " time trying to figure out what the heck  Del is talking
about.
    By the way  the interval I'm most concerned about is the one between
presenting The bill and getting the check so I can get to the Starbucks
before the next call."
    Tom Driscoll

I can't agree more. Sometimes, I think that perhaps we do get carried =
away the minutia.

    Funny, too!  Extra five points!

   =20

Kevin Ramsey