Unwrapped ends of bass strings

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 14:11:04 -0400

> Your bridge pins are in a continuous (not the usual zig-zag) line.

Hmmm.  That could account for a mm of variation but not the ten to
twelve we are seeing here.  I have not had a problem with that in the
past, just recently.  Good thought though and thanks.

> then you (or your colleague) have made an error.

That is part of my thinking, I am not leaving myself out of the loop,
but _where_.  I have been doing this for 30 years and I have only
recently had the problem.

Measuring error, computer error, entry error, computing error, printing
error, thinking error, stupidity error?  Picks yur pick.

Grrrrrr.

		Newton