Class Proposals for Chicago 2002

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 03:00:58 EDT

Alan,

The recent NYSCON Convention in Geneva NY under the guidance of Rob Edwardsen
provided me with a rare and precious opportunity: to present my duplex Scale
Tuning technology in todo. I was given two full hour and a half classes, with
a specimen piano to work on ( a Boston), with video, ample space to display
the charts and photos of various duplex scale pianos, plus, teaching aids. As
a result my classes were recieved very well and it was a pleasure to be able
to make a contribution and enhance the knowledge of our colleagues with my
work.

I would be delighted to have such an opportunity in Chicago, space and time
and interest permitting. It was well worthwhile, if one is to judge from
reaction of the membership, that Laura and You and your 2001 staff, included
my offering in your roster.

In addition to this class, i would be most agreeable to do a seminar on
Chipping, for the benefit of rebuilders, and tuners as well as new
technicians who may be engaged in factory work. I have developed this class
upon various occasions and have found it interesting, valuable,and
informative to tuner/technicians on all levels of proficiency.

Good luck with Chicago, and hope to be a part of it.

Dan Franklin RPT