"Gay clientele" was RE: Erard Grand Piano

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:23:22 +0200

Oh jesus christmas... this is a pianotech  forum... and we are having enough
difficulty keeping our minds on the subject as it is, what with the world
getting ready to blow itself up as it were.... We could very well do without
this kind of thing.

Everyone has a right to their opinions... but this is not only "off topic" ...
is downright waaaaaayyyy out of line for this forum.

Whatever er.... "perversive" characteristics any given person may or may not
have.... I am sure you have more then enough yourself to deal with, as indeed we
all do.

The stick in the other guys eye is always easy to see, but the log in your own
is another matter.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne