"Gay clientele" was RE: Erard Grand Piano

philromano@attglobal.net philromano@attglobal.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:47:20 -0400

Sorry to start such a flak. I was just trying to inject a little humor in
regards to my story about the Erard. As to gay clientele, I think that we
are lucky that so many "alternate lifestyle" proponents choose music (and
specifically piano) as their vocation. Many of the most talented musicians
I've met are either openly gay or very possibly gay. I don't care either
way. I just like to listen to their music and am grateful for their
patronage.

As to natural law, who's to say., I don't like equating humans with animals
in any sense. We're far more complicated. And what ever people do with their
anatomy is their own business.

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments
to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals.
It's just that they need more supervision."   - Lynn Lavner