Found A Steinway Picture frame leg

BEATRIX ERWIN erwinpiano@msn.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:30:09 -0700

 Dear List

  You know when someone starts a letter dear anything they're probably su=
cking up or they are trying to express heart felt sentiment. You guys bai=
led me out.
 Well I mean it . Thanks !!!!!!! to several of you who responded to my in=
quiry for one of these legs.( I only needed one) I believe it was Robert =
Moffet who suggested calling James Reeder of Lansing Michigan and he happ=
ened to have one of the beasts. I must say that he was totally helpful an=
d the leg is in the mail.
  Thanks to all who responded
  Dale Erwin