A Business Dilemma

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 10:54:47 -0400

The client (buyer) is paying me for my expertise, the seller is paying
nothing g.  I feel an ethically bound to report to my 'employer'.  It is
then the buyers prerogative to share that information with the seller.
Only with the buyer's permission will I discuss my findings with the
seller.

If the seller honors me with a commission after the fact I will send a
thank you note and a check to return the buyer's funds and explain why.
I do not make recommendation based upon commissions.

Again I will not recommend a piano I am unwilling to service for a long
time.

		Newton