Dampp-Chaser Partial Systems

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 11:38:30 -0700

John,

Perhaps this is a terminology problem, but by "heater" do you mean
dehumidifier rod?  If so, that is in fact the correct item to plug into
the dehumidifier socket.  There is a short "smart" heater bar that sits
above the tank and helps to evaporate the water to increase the
humidity.  That bar gets plugged into the humidifier socket, but from
your description, that is not the one you are talking about.

Paul Larudee