Weird Frontweights

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 23:33:21 +0200

Ok folks... (embarrassed smile) after re-reading a couple times I have come to
the conclusion that I am guilty of misreading a couple posts and comming to the
wrong conclusions about what was being said. Sorry about that.... seems all to
easy to do sometimes.

Looks like we are all in agreement after all.

cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne