Steinway Uprights

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:50:54 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/1 7:21:49 PM, RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:

<<>What are the pros and cons of Steinway uprights?  I have a friend who

Ron writes:
>>And someone called this morning offering to give me one for the hauling.

  ummm, Ron??  somebody is offering a 10 year old Steinway upright for the
hauling?  Man, you guys must be mighty rough with pianos,  I have two that
are late 1800's and they have been leased out to professionals for years.
(Can I park my camper in your yard while I load up on these things?)
Ed