Wierd Frontweights

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:01:16 +0200

Thanks David. This was pretty enlightening to be sure. So much for the
"something one can reasonably count on" theory :)

I would be also interested in hearing a bit on how your approach to pattern
leading differs the. The FW's you show on this particular Baldwin would seem to
be pretty obviously unacceptable. Even if the actual total mass in the whole
key is relatively even...(an evening out goal in itself I would presume), these
FW's are all over the place.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.