Thanks, TSA!

GBOLES@AOL.COM GBOLES@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 21:51:41 EDT

Just a note of thanks to all of the great folks I met this weekend at the
Texas State Association of the PTG. You all went out of your way to make a
newcomer feel like a part of the family, and I appreciate that. I learned a
lot about pianos this weekend, but I also learned something else: Texans may
brag about things being bigger in Texas, but nothing is bigger than their
hearts. Thanks again, everyone. I look forward to being with you again.

Greg Boles
Denham Springs, LA