Keytops (Question) Trivia

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:41:41 -0700

Pyro what? They used to use celluloid for keytops
and fronts, as well as
> for combs, billiard balls, and any of the other
things folks with a
> formable plastic material can come up with.
Celluloid, being
> nitrocellulose, cellulose nitrate, or gun cotton, is
pretty good kindling
> for a fairly energetic fire. Smokes like crazy too.
> Ron N

    Well, this is really off topic, but if anybody cares; the two =
components of double-base smokeless gun powder are;
Nitroglycerine and Nitrocellulose.  I know, more that you cared to know. =

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com