NZ Convention.

Stephen Powell pianotec@ihug.co.nz
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:08:49 +1300

You're most welcome, and I look forward to your next visit.  I think the
most memorable part for me was your sheep calling demonstration!  List,
Roger's talent is a must see!  Although I'm left wondering if the merino
would have been more obliging if you had been wearing in some white shoes!
[hi Jim!]  Hope the cold I gave you is wearing off!  Say hi to Marie for me.

Best Regards,

    Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: jolly roger <baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Wednesday, 17 October 2001 03:28 PM
Subject: NZ Convention.

Like ET  I'm back, safe and sound.

Thank's to Stephen and Graeham for all the wonderful hospitality, and all
the newly formed  friendships.    This has to be my most memorable
convention.  An Island of incredible beauty, a people so friendly and
polite, it will leave an indelible impression, and very happy memories.

The NZ Guild although small, is vibrant and exciting,  thank you so much
for the invitation. We will make it a priority to return and stay longer.

Warm regards to all.

Roger and Marie.