pin tightner

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:00:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/01 10:47:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
lesbart1@juno.com writes:

>     Well, stupidly or not, I had already committed to come back. I think the
> thing can be tightened up enough to be tuned.

Again, Les, I think you owe it to yourself, and to the customer, to
disassociate your self with this situation. It is onyl going tog et worse.
You're going to spend more time than what your going to get paid for.

The only way I would attempt to try to help this customer is if you got her
to agree, in writing, that the pianos needs to be rebuilt at a cost of x
number of dollars. Trying to do a little here and there, with existing parts
that don't work, or are in bad shape, is not going to do her, or you any good.

Good luck
Wim