SV: more on this temperament thing

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:49:54 +0200

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20

      Bill Bremmer wrote:=20

      Perhaps a great tuning challenge can be done in your country.  =
      Bill Bremmer RPT=20
      Madison, Wisconsin
  Richard Brekne:
  Of course this would be interesting... but its hardly up to me.=20

  Ola=20

  I know, but it's a nice idea I think. It would be a great party.

  Suggest it to the powers that be Ola.  Get involved !!  Master ET and =
Technical disciplins well enough to pass your exams and the field is =
open and ready for whatever contributions you burn for !=20

  The norwigian tuning assosiation don't want me as a member. but I'm =
thinking of joining the American and maybe the Swedish assosiation if =
they want me.

  Ola Andersson