Bass string pattern

DALE ERWIN erwinpiano@msn.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:35:17 -0700

 David
   Is this hear say , gossip or first hand experience?  Take jeannies adv=
ice and just ask the question.  I,ve known Danny many years and if you as=
k an intelligent question you get the same kind of response. I think most=
 technicians create there own pain when they fail to take the advice of  =
aknowledged  experts.
 =20
     Best--Dale Erwin

List,

I have a question from another tech who is taking a pattern of bass strin=
gs
to send to GC.  He wants to know if it's OK to take it over the dampers?
The question is will this be OK with GC?  Of course he will write this in=
fo
on the pattern...apparently GC is a pain to deal with and he is concerned
about asking another question.  Any comments on dealing with GC?

David I.

---

---