pin tightner

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:01:39 -0700

Much as I agree with your good judgement in acquiring my pins, I have to agree
with Marcel that the only practical way to deal with a doped pin block is to
dope it again with C-A glue.  Even the best oversize pins, which you already
have, will not overcome pin block problems.  Don't worry about breaking pins.
They are much stronger than C-A glue.  If you're really worried, break the glue
bond by releasing tension on the string before bringing it up.

Paul Larudee