NZ Convention

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:38:35 -0000

Roger wrote.....

>Like ET  I'm back, safe and sound.
>
>Thank's to Stephen and Graeham for all the wonderful hospitality, and all
>the newly formed  friendships.    This has to be my most memorable
>convention.  An Island of incredible beauty, a people so friendly and
>polite, it will leave an indelible impression, and very happy memories.
>
>The NZ Guild although small, is vibrant and exciting,  thank you so much
>for the invitation. We will make it a priority to return and stay longer.

Hi Roger,

Just logged on again myself. Busy week playing catchup.
Thanks for your kind comments. We're pleased you enjoyed yourselves, and we
definitely enjoyed having you and Marie here.
Ray was on the phone tonight, and amongst other things was wondering
wistfully how that voicing tool was getting on. I think he misses it.
There were lots of laughs and tall stories shared, a few references to some
on the list including Jimmy "the shoe" Bryant, (Jim, I guess you have
another one chalked up to repay Roger with?)

The most important part was your sharing of your wealth of experience,
knowledge and skills, and for that the NZ Guild is very grateful.

Regards to you and Marie,

Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth
New Zealand