relief

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:06:40 +0200

Hello,

I use to drive a motorcycle in town , some days 6 or more tunings, and my
old back is not as good as it was ! (and I mostly tune standing)

Since this summer I go swimming twice a week (in a club), and the pain in my
back is gone totally, besides, even after a hard day, swimming will make all
my body quiet again .

Just my experience.

Isaac