more on this temperament thing..it's getting far away..

David J. Severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

Phil
. My point  is that the changes are the
unlying structure of what you are improvising on for the most part and you
wouldn't change or improvise them without alerting your bass player or as
you have done had a common inspiration.  I wouldn't do it under any
circumstances because I'm not that good.

Another artist behind the artist
David Severance