SV: SV: SV: more on this temperament thing

David J. Severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 18:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Ola Andersson wrote:

> [...]
You might be right about Colemen, even though he improvises changes there
is a suggestion of key centers.  I like the fierceness of his playing but
I'm not real crazy about his music. Standard's are what I'm about but to
each his own.  By the way, I think music is a great hobby but a lousy
profession and that's why I tune pianos.

David S