THIS SAYS IT ALL!!!!!

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:48:32 -0400

Dennis,

>From time to time something off topic shows up here.  Some people appreciate
the diversion, some don't.  You have a delete button, and you certainly know
how to use it.  No one is forcing you to read anything.  To leave the list
because of something off-topic that offends you seems quite shortsighted to me.

The original post was off-topic, so was yours, and so is mine, so it looks like
we're all guilty!

Regards,
Clyde