Tilter scooters

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:38:27 -0400

Whoa, now!  Who actually wrote the snippet below?  It's attributed to
both Carl Meyer and Clyde.  Let's be careful how we do our snipping,
folks!  I did write the question but certainly not the statement.  I
don't recall ever mentioning guns on this list, and I wouldn't be
without my tilter!

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger