tilters

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:26:57 -0400

Dave,

As I wrote a couple days ago, the quote to which my name is attached is the
result of indiscriminate cutting and pasting by some unknown person, whom I
wish would own up to doing this.  I did not write the first sentence, so I am
quite offended by someone attaching my name to it.  I have my own tilter, and I
wouldn't be without it.

I did write the question, since I have never had piano "scooting" problems.  A
couple people responded to that.

Regards,
Clyde