acrylikey feedback?

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:25:04 -0500

List,

Does anyone have any experience with "AcryliKey II" ?  You know, =
advertizes in the Journal "repair chipped ivory in 20 minutes".  I had a =
small "oops" with a set of keys in my shop for re-bushing, managed to =
drop some on the concrete,now I have a dozen heads to repair or replace. =
 Many are still firmly attached, with small but noticeable chips on the =
front corners.  Seems a shame to remove and replace these if they can be =
repaired.  Is this AcryliKey worth trying?

thanks in advance,

Mike Spalding

PS could also use a source for ivory keytops.