Don't SAY IT ALL!!!!!

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:36:00 -0400

Avery,

Ed used the word "trivia" and may not have been referring to your post which,
although off-topic, didn't seem at all trivial to me.  He may have been referring
to all these little one-liner responses that, even if they are on-topic, add no
helpful information to the topic being discussed.  But I can't really speak for
him; he would have to speak for himself.  It was just a thought.

Regards,
Clyde