No subject

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@earthlink.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:29:04 -0400

Clyde wrote:

> What I will do unless someone has a better idea:  Remove the sostenuto
> rod, then for each problem key loosen the damper wire and pull it out,
> remove the damper lever assembly and glue in the weight, then
> replace/regulate as needed.  I'm not eager to do this, since getting the
> flange screw back in has been a source of frustration for me in the
> past, but I can do it if that's the best way.
>
> Help?  Comments?
>
> Regards,
> Clyde Hollinger

I think what I would try first is to push the lead back with a screwdriver
(as Wim suggested), then using a long thin flexible tip, squirt a drop of
thin CA . I feel certain that it will save you a lot of time and headaches.
If you like and try this idea, let us know if it worked.

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
7262 Angel Falls Ct.
Boynton Beach, FL  33437

561-737-2057