Erie Insurance... some info

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

Erie Insurance is the company I had insuring me
when I live in Pennsylvania, both auto and
business liability.  In Louisiana, it is not
available to me.  They were generally the lowest
priced of all insurance carriers I was familiar
with.  I have not heard entirely glowing reports
as to their reputation but have not had negative
experience with them either.  I also never had a
claim.

Erie Insurance operates in the following states:

Illinois

Indiana

Maryland

New York

North Carolina

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Tennessee

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Washington D.C.  (District of Columbia)

I did find the url for them listed below.  If you
desire more information, perhaps it would be a
place to start.

http://www.erie-insurance.com/default_ie1024.asp

(I hope that works.)

Good luck,