Dead links and SPAM

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:03:34 -0500

I have received several in the past few days from yahoo addresses.  I have
forwarded them to postmaster@yahoo.com.  I have received replies that they
will be investigated.  Of course the chances are slim with so many.  Perhaps
if enough are forward to them, they will do a better job of filtering them
out!

--
Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL