SATlll vs Verituner

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:54:32 +0200

I use the Verituner since 1 month.

I find its use much more natural than other EDT I have used too (SAT II and
RCT).

The tunings need less tweaking, and a custom mode allow to define patterns
you can apply to a model or a type of piano (did not use these yet).

Never had a temperament problem (but + or - stretch) in temperament zone.

The tunings are astonishing, even on bad scales pianos.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG