SATlll vs Verituner

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:59:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2001 3:33:58 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Myself, after useing RCT and Tunelab for over two years now... I more and
> more
> find the resultant tuning lacking..  oh its more evenly spaced (especially
> in
> the treble) then I can do without great effort.......but that seems to be
> the
> problem... that particular form of eveness seems to lack some character and
> definition...some clarity... dont really know how to describe it.... but

Hi Richard:

But do any of your customers really hear or know the difference?  Are you
being a bit too hard on yourself.
 Isn't it possible that the clarity,character and definition are just in your
head-and perhaps no matter what you used, you would never really be
100%satisfied.  Equal temperament will never be "perfect" for all persons at
all times.   Be happy that you are not getting any real complaints from your
customers (my assumption).

I am anxious to experience the Verituner and to that end our Chapter is
hosting Dave Patterson to demonstrate its virtues.  (this coming January in
Cleveland).

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio