SATlll vs Verituner

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:10:20 -0600

Hi Richard,

In the real world ET is impossible.

Verituner probably does a better job of "following the jags" than RCT or
SAT3, but both RCT and SAT3 create a "smooth curve".

Try this Richard. Use RCT, SAT3 or tunelab for the temperament only, then
expand the octaves upwards favoriting P5th's. Then check the top octave
against what RCT or tunelab suggests for the curve. I suspect you will find
it jagged and quite different than the smooth curve scenario.

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com

after Oct. 30 mailto:drpt@sk.sympatico.ca

http://donrose.xoasis.com/