very simple (VT100 report)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:23:16 -0500

That's kinda sad isn't it. The ads I have seen for the Verituner must have
been produced my some marketing company that excels at selling perfume - or
Steinways. The ad creates a mood. I guess it is supposed to get us all hot
and bothered so that we go out and buy one. I suspect most of us are a bit
more pragmatic than that and would like some choice excerpts from the
technical manual so that we can see exactly what this thing does. I would
rather get sweaty between the ears, that elsewhere! (At least as far as
piano tools go.) Enough of that!

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: <larudee@pacbell.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: very simple (VT100 report)

Isaac,

That is just about the best VT review I have seen to date.  It answered just
about all the questions I had.  Too bad its PR mode is so primitive.  I hope
they address that in future versions.  I also wish they would present it the
way
you and others on this list have.  They offer only the barest description.

Paul Larudee