trucked piano

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:06:34 -0700

List:
What is a "safe" way to tilt a piano (Kawai UST7) that is standing on a
pair of twin trucks. Those rear wheels that make it harder for the piano
to fall over backwards also make the piano much more difficult ( for me )
to tilt using standard tilting techniques. I have a tilter, but I
remember the only other time I had to do this - it was a bit of a
nightmare.  Maybe I was making a mountain out of a molehill???

John R. Fortiner
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.