Spinet Leg Ferrule

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:08:26 -0500

Hi Patrick -

Try Van Dyke's Restorers, I see them in catalog AH-3003 on page 174.
They are called Brass Caster Cups, but I would call them ferrules, like
you.  Item # AH-02282790 has an inside diameter of 7/8" at the bottom,
and 1 3/16" at the top, and the ferrule is 1 1/16" in height with 3/32
wall thickness.  Call them at  1-800-558-1234 and they can assist you in
finding one that should fit your needs.  Or visit them at
www.vandykes.com.

I have found the phone service much easier to use than the web site.

Hope this helps..

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com