Bay Area Pitches (was Re: Steinway 457cps pitch)

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 22:47:37 0000

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:46:07
 Ron Nossaman wrote:
>>I don't know.  I can only attribute it to the greater than average density
>>in the Bay Area
>>of people who like to be different.
>>
>>Phil F
>
>Ah, uniform nonconformity! That is a non standard pitch.
>Ron N

That's the spirit.  Sort of like the nonconformists who dress in black, so that they
look like all the other nonconformists.  Or those who display their individuality by
wearing an individual color (non-white) of GAP t-shirt.

Phil F

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp